Tomatoes approx. 20-22 (different variety of tomatoes)
1 small red pepper
1 small green pepper
2 tablespoon of fresh basil chopped
1 tablespoon of fresh oregano chopped
3 cloves of garlic chopped
1 small jalapeno pepper chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Add tomatoes to boiling water for 2 mins.
2. Peel tomatoes.
3. Puree tomatoes in a processor or blender.
4. Then add to a large soup pot.
5. Add remainder of vegetables, herbs and garlic in the processor, chopped finely and add to tomatoes.
6. Bring to boil and simmer for 30-45 mins on low.
7. Stir frequently.