1 bone-in whole turkey breast (5 to 7 lb), thawed if frozen
3 cloves garlic
1 jalapeño chile, cut in half, seeded
3 teaspoons chili powder
2 teaspoons salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
6 tablespoons gold tequila
6 tablespoons lime juice
1/4 cup orange juice
1/4 cup chicken broth
1 lime, cut into wedges
1. Heat oven to 325°F.
2. Place turkey breast, skin side up, in shallow roasting pan.
3. In mini food processor, place garlic and jalapeño. Cover; process until finely chopped.
4. Add chili powder, salt, pepper, oil, 2 tablespoons of the tequila and 2 tablespoons of the lime juice.
5. Cover; process, using on-and-off pulses, until smooth.
6. Loosen turkey skin, using fingers or spoon; rub garlic mixture under and over turkey skin.
7. Insert ovenproof meat thermometer so tip is in thickest part of breast and does not touch bone.
8. Pour orange juice, broth and remaining 1/4 cup each tequila and lime juice into roasting pan.
9. Roast uncovered 2 hours to 2 hours 30 minutes or until thermometer reads at least 165°F.
10. Place turkey on warm platter; cover with foil.
11. Let stand 15 minutes before carving.
12. Spoon pan juices over turkey; garnish with lime wedges.