3/4 cup almonds
1/4 cup cashews
1 1/2 cups pitted Medjool dates
Zest of 3 limes
Juice of 3 limes
Pinch of salt
1/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
1. Place the almonds and cashews into a blender or food processor and pulse to finely chop.
2. Add the dates, salt, lime zest and juice and blend until the mixture starts to clump together.
3. Transfer to a bowl and scrape down the sides with a spatula.
4. Use your hands to form small round balls, rolling in your palm.
5. Roll each ball in the coconut flakes to coat.
6. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.