5 ounces high quality 60-70% cocoa dark chocolate
1/2 cup canola oil
1 cup light brown sugar
1/2 cup almond meal/flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
3 egg whites
1 tablespoon vanilla
1. Preheat oven at 400 degrees
2. Combine oil and cocoa and heat in microwave until cocoa is melted then stir.
3. Combine all dry ingredients in one bowl and mix with large spoon.
4. Add remaining ingredients and blend with electric mixer for 1-2 minutes.
5. Spray baking pan with nonstick oil spray.
6. Pour mix in oiled pan
7. Bake in oven for 35-40 minutes or until solid.