1 head of cauliflower, chopped
4 Organic chicken breast
2 Tbsp Organic chicken stock
2 Tbsp Organic raw honey
3 stalks of celery
1 cup Franks red hots sauce
1 onion, diced
1 tsp black pepper
1 Tbsp garlic powder
1/2 Tbsp onion powder
1/2 cup coconut milk
1/2 Tbsp fresh parsley
1/2 Tbsp chives
1/2 Tbsp dried dill
1/2 cup chopped cilantro
1. Using a large stock pot, add 8 cups of water, cauliflower and chicken breast.
2. Bring to a boil and reduce heat.
3. Once chicken is cooked remove and set aside.
4. Add coconut milk, chicken stock, spices, honey, and franks red hot sauce.
5. Use a stick blender and puree.
6. Shred the chicken with a fork and add to the pot.
7. Chop the celery and onion and add to the pot
8. Stir in the parsley, chives and cilantro and simmer for 20 min.