2 apples of your choice (I used gala, but choose your favorite!)
1 cup brandy
1/4 cup walnuts
1/4 cup raisins
1/4 tablespoon nutmeg
1/4 tablespoon cinnamon
1/4 tablespoon ground cloves
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Slice the very top and very bottom off of each apple. (The top allows for more room to stuff with goodies, the bottom allows the apples to soak up all the nice sauce).
3. Core both apples to the bottom, but not all the way through.
4. Mix brandy, spices, walnuts, and raisins in a small bowl.
5. Pour half of the brandy spice mixture into each apple.
6. Place on baking sheet and bake 20-25 minutes, or until apples are soft. I like to pour any remaining sauce mixture into the bottom of the pan so the apples can soak up the flavors.
7. Serve and enjoy! My roommate enjoyed his with a side of vanilla coconut milk ice cream.